Presented by Fairhope Brewing Company
Southsounds Music Festival is the first festival dedicated to showcasing the best up and coming musicians in the South. Founded as Coastline Chronicles and LoDa Live in 2010, the festival is spread across downtown Mobile, AL and planned in conjunction with arts festival Arts Alive. Many different bars and restaurants participate, and there is an outdoor stage in one of downtown’s beautiful squares. The primary goal of the festival is to flood downtown Mobile in amazing art and music and help people discover their favorite new (Southern) band.
SouthSounds Mission Statement
• To be the first festival in the country dedicated to showcasing New Southern Music
• To bring the best new Southern bands to Mobile
• To expose audiences to best new Southern music and music venues
• To help Southern bands form professional connections
• To create an outstanding event for downtown Mobile